Monday, September 11, 2006

"AS IF!!!"


Clueless was released in 1995, but to this day, I still love it! It is so funny and is so true even with today's high school. I mean, you still have the jocks, the popular ones, the cheerleaders, and everyone else in between. It's like today's Mean Girls.

Anyways, it was weird how I came across this movie. I think it was around '98 and I remember that I was at my cousin's house and was super bored. So, I looked through their movie collection and wondered what Clueless was about. Not knowing what it was, (because I just recently moved to the US at the time), I went ahead and watched it. And from that time on, I absolutely loved it!

hotpopcorn.com says:

"the movie has quite a few funny theories and views that actually make you...think!"

"Alicia Silverstone's performance was spectacular---witty and funny."

No comments: