Sunday, September 17, 2006

"I am Lucifer"

Emily Rose was a horror film that didn't exactly scare me enough but it was a pretty good. I will admit that when I got home I went to sleep with my mother because I was a bit freaked out afterwards. Emily Rose was a teenage girl fresh out of high school that was excited to go away from her extremely religious household. She gets to school and is having a good time untill one night while sleeping in her dorm she is tormented by evil spirits. After this event things only get worse for her and she is sent back home becasue she becomes possesed by the devil. I felt so bad for the girl considering that she was also a freshman college student (which makes it creepier) and all her dreams and aspirations of becoming a teacher are ruined. This movie is somewhat interesting because you want to know what happens in the end. It is based on a true story but it is not one of my favorites.

"To answer the question that seems to be on minds, without giving too much away: no, it's not scary as much as it's occasionally disturbing, and, less occasionally, sort of provocative on a very low philosophical level."

No comments: