Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One of the best Satires

The link is a review by the "Movie Chicks", they review the movie without ruining it, I don't want the ending to be spoiled.


Nick Naylor- "Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I talk."

One of my favorite comedies of 2005 would have to be Thank You For Smoking. It's a smart, fast pased movie about a tobacco lobbyist Nick Naylor (Aaron Eckhart). His job is to spin bad publicity about the hazards of smoking. This movie is edgy and boldly says things that most people would be ashamed to think. I definatly recommend renting this movie- you won't be dissappointed.

1 comment:

Annette said...

There was a movie I heard of called Coffee and Cigarettes so that reminded me of the review you posted. I havent seen the movie you are talking about, but I do like satires.